Government, Economic & Workforce Development
Tallo’s public sector solutions along with a talent pool of over 1.6M, real-time perception analytics, and an experienced strategy team provide powerful insight into establishing winning government, economic and workforce development initiatives.
Grant Partnership Opportunities
Did you know that Tallo actively pursues grant opportunities and partnerships that support our work in government, economic, and workforce development?
If your organization is looking to partner with Tallo on grant opportunities, fill out the form below and our grants and development team will be in touch with you shortly.
Want to learn more? Submit Your Info
Whether your mission is to develop, attract, recruit talent, establish a more diverse workplace, longitudinally track program results or structure initiatives based on unique, real-time statistical data, Tallo has solutions for most government entities.
FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENTS AND AGENCIES CAN USE TALLO’S PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO:
- Recruit, develop, and retain a talented and diverse workforce
- Create a talent pipeline by engaging young talent early
- Increase retention with tools to guide candidates and incumbents to personally meaningful career pathways
- Understand department and agency perception gaps through real-time data analytics
- Coordinate successful national, state or regional economic and workforce development initiatives
- Establish department or agency brand awareness on a national, statewide or regional bases
- Obtain real-time data and insights to identify talent awareness
- Organize custom events to match talent to the right opportunities, whether within your agency or within your state
A well-developed, diverse talent pipeline is critical for combating workforce shortages and enhancing diversity and inclusion.
TALLO CAN HELP WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT BOARDS:
- Drive talent to existing meaningful programs
- Enhance relationships with local businesses
- Have a ready talent pool identified
- Increase collaboration with partners
- Provide meaningful and purpose-driven Assessments
- Initiate events using Ping matching technology
- Utilize Tallo’s experienced Strategic Advisory Team
Learn more about our Talent Sourcing
How South Carolina developed a statewide future talent pipeline
- Due to an aging South Carolina workforce, the state stood to lose 50% of its skilled labor workforce in advanced manufacturing
- Finding specialized workers to fill the talent gap in industries like technology, aerospace, etc. would only get worse
- No means to drive awareness of the high-paying job opportunities statewide
- No way to connect talent with companies in their respective regions to develop a future talent pipeline
- Expose and connect the next generation of students and skilled workers in South Carolina to opportunities in the form of jobs, internships, scholarships, and apprenticeships
- Develop and retain talent for future economic development and regional prosperity
HOW TALLO HELPED
- Promoted educational and career opportunities to South Carolina students and job seekers on Tallo
- Developed over 100 custom marketing and recruitment strategies for colleges and companies to connect them to local targeted talent
- Reported annual data and trends on industry perception and interest to governmental agencies
South Carolina students and job seekers engaged on Tallo
of this talent pool identify as ethnic and/or racial minorities
companies and high schools in Tallo statewide ecosystem and 35+ colleges
virtual college and career fairs hosted by Tallo in 2020-2021 alone
employer campaigns deployed that generated interest in 12 industries in 2020-2021
students and job seekers were engaged by regional companies In the first half of 2021
“The ecosystem that Tallo and SC Future Makers created through this first-in-the-nation initiative empowers individuals to connect with the pathways and opportunities that can lead to meaningful success and prosperity throughout South Carolina.”
STRATEGIC PARTNERS & GOVERNMENT AGENCIES PARTICIPATING IN SC FUTURE MAKERS / TALLO INITIATIVE
Tallo has products, services, and a wealth of experience to best position a region or state to leverage assets of both public and private sectors. Successful economic development initiatives rely on connection and efficient utilization of existing programs along with proven science, real-time data, and advanced digital technology.
WANT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR WORKFORCE IS THINKING?
TRYING TO BUILD A DIVERSE WORKFORCE?
Let Tallo work for you! Request Demo
Tallo’s products and services provide solutions to obtain a diverse, engaged talent pool. We offer business support and expertise to all stakeholders who make up a viable growing economic community. This approach builds economic strength and opportunity that retains, grows, and attracts new business and talent.
TALLO’S GRAPHIC DATA AND INSIGHTS PROVIDE VALUABLE TALENT PIPELINE INFORMATION FOR BUSINESS AND INDUSTRY PROSPECTS.
Learn more about our Data & Insights
TALLO IN ACTION
A Regional Economic Development Ecosystem
Tallo teamed up with with Greater Des Moines Partnerships to boost Iowa’s talent pipeline
Colleges & Universities
Public School Districts
Private High Schools