Talent Pipeline Challenge
We’re here to help your team build new programs, scale existing programs, and expand equitable pathways.
Tallo’s innovative approach of merging predictive science, real-time data analytics, and digital technology to drive its proprietary algorithms has enabled us to develop a dynamic, complete workforce solution for all stakeholders. Below are some of the ways we can help your team with any of the four types of applications.
- Provide an already eager talent pipeline within our nearly 2 million existing users – 46% of the existing Tallo talent pool are of minority race or ethnicity.
- Outreach and recruitment services to community/state/national students and jobseekers
- A separate, RAP-specific online community to facilitate engagement, mentoring, peer-to-peer discussions, partner messaging, supportive services, etc.
- Tracking of outreach, engagement, participation and employment through our platform
- With a proven track record in workforce development for the past 10 years, we can get you up and running in 2 weeks
Ready to get to work? Let’s craft a package that’s just for you. Fill out the form.
Not finding the service you are looking for? Let’s talk about your needs and find a solution. Schedule a time to talk to one of our workforce and apprenticeship experts. Fill out the form.
How South Carolina developed a statewide future talent pipeline
- Due to an aging South Carolina workforce, the state stood to lose 50% of its skilled labor workforce in advanced manufacturing
- Finding specialized workers to fill the talent gap in industries like technology, aerospace, etc. would only get worse
- No means to drive awareness of the high-paying job opportunities statewide
- No way to connect talent with companies in their respective regions to develop a future talent pipeline
- Expose and connect the next generation of students and skilled workers in South Carolina to opportunities in the form of jobs, internships, scholarships, and apprenticeships
- Develop and retain talent for future economic development and regional prosperity
HOW TALLO HELPED
- Promoted educational and career opportunities to South Carolina students and job seekers on Tallo
- Developed over 100 custom marketing and recruitment strategies for colleges and companies to connect them to local targeted talent
- Reported annual data and trends on industry perception and interest to governmental agencies
South Carolina students and job seekers engaged on Tallo
of this talent pool identify as ethnic and/or racial minorities
companies and high schools in Tallo statewide ecosystem and 35+ colleges
virtual college and career fairs hosted by Tallo in 2020-2021 alone
employer campaigns deployed that generated interest in 12 industries in 2020-2021
students and job seekers were engaged by regional companies In the first half of 2021
“The ecosystem that Tallo and SC Future Makers created through this first-in-the-nation initiative empowers individuals to connect with the pathways and opportunities that can lead to meaningful success and prosperity throughout South Carolina.”
STRATEGIC PARTNERS & GOVERNMENT AGENCIES PARTICIPATING IN SC FUTURE MAKERS / TALLO INITIATIVE
Tallo has products, services, and a wealth of experience to best position a region or state to leverage assets of both public and private sectors. Successful economic development initiatives rely on connection and efficient utilization of existing programs along with proven science, real-time data, and advanced digital technology.
WANT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR WORKFORCE IS THINKING?
TRYING TO BUILD A DIVERSE WORKFORCE?
Let Tallo work for you! Request Demo
Tallo’s products and services provide solutions to obtain a diverse, engaged talent pool. We offer business support and expertise to all stakeholders who make up a viable growing economic community. This approach builds economic strength and opportunity that retains, grows, and attracts new business and talent.
TALLO’S GRAPHIC DATA AND INSIGHTS PROVIDE VALUABLE TALENT PIPELINE INFORMATION FOR BUSINESS AND INDUSTRY PROSPECTS.
Learn more about our Data & Insights
TALLO IN ACTION
A Regional Economic Development Ecosystem
Tallo teamed up with with Greater Des Moines Partnerships to boost Iowa’s talent pipeline
Colleges & Universities
Public School Districts
Private High Schools